The Analysis and Information Management has also created a password protected intranet site (https://opiereports.fiu.edu) where you can access a vast array of frequently requested data reports.
- Username = AD\USERNAME [Your username for the secure site is the same as your current FIU administrative username (e.g. jsmith = AD\*jsmith*). Do not use any spaces in the username.]
- Password = *fiupassword* [Your password for the secure site is the same as your current FIU Active Directory (AD) or FIU e-mail password.]
Making Data Requests
All requests submitted to and considered by AIM for response must fall within the mission statement of AIM -- to collect, organize, and maintain data and information necessary to University planning and evaluation, decision-making, operation, reporting, and analysis of significant issues.
A priority for all requests received by AIM will be determined based upon consideration of the following criteria:
- Requesting unit, with priority of response being the President, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, Vice Presidents, Deans, and University committees
- Requesting format, requests made through Online Data Request Form will be checked first than those made through any other format
- Immediacy of need for data/information
- Resources demanded by request
- OPIE's other active requests
* Please allow 7 to 10 days for processing