The Office of Planning and Institutional Research has also created a password protected intranet site where you can access a vast array of frequently requested data reports.
To access the site http://opiereports.fiu.edu you must use an on-campus computer and have an Active Directory Login and Password
- Username = AD\USERNAME [Your username for the secure site is the same as your current FIU administrative username (e.g. jsmith = AD\*jsmith*). Do not use any spaces in the username.]
- Password = *fiupassword* [Your password for the secure site is the same as your current FIU Active Directory (AD) or FIU e-mail password.]
Making Data Requests
All requests submitted to and considered by OPIR for response must fall within the mission statement of OPIR -- to collect, organize, and maintain data and information necessary to University planning and evaluation, decision-making, operation, reporting, and analysis of significant issues.
A priority for all requests received by OPIR will be determined based upon consideration of the following criteria:
- Requesting unit, with priority of response being the President, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, Vice Presidents, Deans, and University committees
- Requesting format, requests made through Online Data Request Form will be checked first than those made through any other format
- Immediacy of need for data/information
- Resources demanded by request
- OPIE's other active requests
* Please allow 7 to 10 days for processing